Our plans for our trip so far are:
- Fly into Dublin, Ireland and spend two days teaching Theo about time changes.
- Settle in a cottage near Skibbereen, Ireland and take lots of walks with sheep.
- Take the ferry to France, and spend a week trotting around Paris.
- Settle into Lyon for a month, making frequent trips to Parc de la Tete d’Or.
- Possibly spend another month or so in rural France. We’d like to make the most of the perfect French skills we will have developed while staying in Paris and Lyon. (Hah.)
After that? Who knows. Our plan is make our decisions based on what we learn in the first few months.